Fashionablynhema

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday 23 January 2012

2012

Hi Everyone,

We are finally in 2012 and nearly done with our first month. Most of us have started the year with great resolutions and dumped them a few days after...some of us are still trying to stick to their resolutions while others have completely forgotten about resolutions!

Whatever you situation, there is one thing i am sure about...End of the World or not, 2012 is going to be a fabulous year! In this spirit I felt like sharing some inspiring quotes, and I hope it can help us all shape this year in a way to make it one of the best years so far.

I will be back soon with new posts, and some snaps of what i have been up to in my break during the last month, till then enjoy the quotes!









No comments:

Post a Comment