Fashionablynhema

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Friday 13 April 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Harper's BAZAAR




Yesterday at my local Coles Supermarket, I had just finished my Grocery Shopping and was patiently waiting in the check out queue when my eyes inadvertently fell on the rack of magazines on the side. In the middle of Gossip magazines, Cooking and Gardening Magazines was an issue of Harper's BAZAAR Australia with a statuesque female figure gracing the cover. I quickly approached the magazine to check out the beauty dressed in black and realised it was Gwyneth Paltrow! "Whooooaaaaaaa" was my first reaction, because Mrs Chris martin looked splendid to say the least!

Dressed in a black figure hugging Anthony Vaccarello dress from his 2012 Spring Summer collection, I think Gwyn looked fantastic. There is actually no difference in her body and that of the model who showcased the dress in Vaccarello's Fashion show.


Being a fan of everything beautiful, I compiled a few snaps from the Harper's BAZAAR spread. 



I am not naive enough to think that the pictures; skillfull photographed by Terry Richardson have not been photoshoped. But digging around in Gwyneth's red carpet pictures I came across the the famous Emilio Pucci dress she wore in Dec 2010


And a picture of her on the red carpet in a Tom Ford dress at a Vanity Fair party for the Academy awards.The shots speak for themselves as Gwyneth always looks flawless and has a figure to put to shame girls half her age. It might be her strict gluten free diet/detox or demanding gym regimen, what ever it is, it does wonders for her.



I also found this behind the scenes video for the Harper's BAZAAR shoot. Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/36413958






No comments:

Post a Comment